So I thought with the second baby coming we might as well jump on the bandwagon and create a blog. Everyone else is doing it, so why not? These first few pictures are just some family ones we took at our house. It's in my new high-tech studio, which consists of hanging a sheet on the kitchen wall and putting another on the floor. Carter thinks it's fun to set-up Mommy's studio and get ready for taking pictures. He loves to pose for the camera - "take my peecture mommy!" And you can all see me in my preggo hugeness just a week before my due date!
My first attempt at a family picture, not the greatest, but Carter didn't want to sit still.




Thursday, March 15, 2007
Post #1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yay for a blog! And you're adorable pregnant. I'm so excited she's almost here!
I love your blog. Those pictures are great! Maybe we'll have to schedule a visit to your "studio" sometime. Kari is right, you're an adorable pregnant lady!
~Jocelyn
yeah! more bloggers! can't wait to see pics of the new sister!
Post a Comment