Even before Adelynn, but especially since, my days have been filled with kisses. Whenever Carter passes by Adee, he has to stop and give her a kiss, one on each cheek of course. Then he comments on how cute she is. He also loves to give me kisses, especially when he wants something! I love hearing Carter's laugh when we play our kissing game at naptime. I love that Carter wants to do family kisses, and says that Daddy's kisses are "too spikey." I love the feel of Adee's plump little cheeks. I love the scrunched up face she makes when I kiss her teeny lips. Between me and Carter, she'll grow up with permanent lip marks on her face! I am so blessed to have 2 sweet and beautiful children!
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Kisses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love his giggle too. What cute kids!
This is such a precious picture! I can really tell she and Eleanor are cousins. Looking at Adee's pictures reminds me of Eleanor when she was that little. We'll have to compare some pictures of them at the same age sometime.
Post a Comment