Monday, April 16, 2007

Yay for Lefties!

In case you haven't noticed, I thought I'd point out that in all of Adelynn's pictures she is turned to the left. And since we all know that lefties are superior to righties, this is a good sign (don't let the fact that I'm left-handed make you think this is a biased opinion.) So yes, Grandpa Matthews, not only are girls infiltrating the family, but so are lefties!

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Disclaimer: The opinions on this blog do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Matthews Family or our respective supporters. Views expressed on this blog are the express opinion of the individuals and should be considered as such.

- Stuart Matthews
President and CEO
Matthews Family Fernbrook Division
Salem, OR

Kari said...

Too funny Stu! I wonder if she will be a lefty? That would be cool. Is Carter?

Anonymous said...

When I look at the pictures she is turned to the right! You go girl!!!

Jocelyn said...

Yay for lefties; they're artsy. But who's going to volunteer to sit next to them and bump elbows at the kitchen table the next time the family has dinner together? Not me!
~Jocelyn