Thursday, May 31, 2007

An assortment

Here's some random pictures that we've taken over the last few weeks...

Carter's cool do for church


The boys...


and the girls


Carter loves to build towers, it's one of his favorite things to do. He will build them out of anything, and this is his latest tower creation using his horse, some big stuffed animals, along with miscellaneous toys, shoes, etc. on top. I'm amazed that he can get some of those things to balance on each other, but he concentrates pretty hard and works on it until it's just like he wants.


This is a picture that I entered in a photo contest whose theme was "summer hats." I love Adelynn's little polka-dot hat, so I had to snap a few of her modeling it!

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Such an adorable family! Love the pics!

Kari said...

I love that top picture. He looks so GQ. And that hat is really cute. Love the little bathing suit too.

Kristy said...

omgsh! you have the cutest kids! i love carter's do..so hip. & Adelyn's hat & bikini are ADORABLE!!!

lauren said...

That bikini is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Molly said...

Love the pictures Carolyn! Adelynn's hat and bikini are SO stinking cute!

Kari said...

Ok, so I LOVE your new header! You'll have to tell me how you did it.