Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Curious and more curious

So we've decided that Curious George is the perfect cartoon for Carter. It's his favorite show lately and we can see why - he asks me "why, mommy, why?" about 100 times a day. As annoying as that can get (he often gets a "because" answer after a long string of whys), I'm glad that he wants to know exactly how everything works, and it's so fun to see him soak everything into that little mind. And I can't believe how much he remembers too! Like they say, he has the memory like an elephant. Days after talking about something that I thought might have confused him, he brings it up again and proceeds to tell me everything on the subject like a little expert.
Anyway, he also likes to imitate Curious George and he and daddy have been practicing monkey noises. He was doing it constantly at the table last night, so of course I had to whip out my camera and get a video of it. He cracks me up!


3 comments:

Kristy said...

HAHAHAH! i love it! =)

Kari said...

He is so funny! You're going to have to show me how you download movies. I haven't figured that out yet. I love this clip though.

Carolyn said...

Putting a video on is really simple...just go to photobucket.com, upload a video, then follow the directions to put it into a post on blogger. It just automatically posts, so you have to go in and edit the post if you want to add text, etc.