The other day I realized that with the thousands of pictures I take of the kids, there are some of Adee that are almost identical to those I took of Carter when he was a baby. I went through comparing some, and here are a few I came up with. Although Adee's got the upperhand with the cheeks, Carter wins in the hair department. But you can definitely tell they're related...at least I can!
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
A Great Pair of Genes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
oh my gosh! so cute! adee's cheeks are to die for! i want to squeeeeeeeeeeeze them!!! ;)
I love them! How cute... you can totally tell they are brother and sister!
hi soo cuteeeeee.. hehehe i remember those days. Now my daughter have grown. im missing those times when she still is a baby. hahaha
best luck to u and ur family
Post a Comment