Monday, August 6, 2007

airplanes

After the IKEA shopping on Friday, our fun weekend continued - on Saturday we were up at my mom and dad's, and my grandpa had his artwork in a show down at the Troutdale Airport. So while Stu and my dad went climbing on Broughton Bluff, the kids and I headed down to the airport to check things out. Mom strolled Adelynn around while Carter and I walked around looking at all the planes.

Watching a take-off


These were Carter's 2 favorite planes
He looks so big to me in these pictures!


A special treat, half of which ended up on the pavement because Carter refuses to bite it ~ "no, I just lick it mommy"

This is a print that Grandpa gave me - it's one of my favorite paintings of his!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

omgsh so cute! my carter would have loved to have been there!!! he loves airplanes!

Kari said...

I like what he told you about licking, not biting. Too funny.