I made some matching headbands for Adelynn and her cousin, Eleanor. The girls were looking too cute in their little outfits, so we had to take pictures of them together. After all, they are the only girl cousins! (For those of you who don't know, Stuart has 4 brothers, and 4 nephews plus Carter, leaving these 2 as the only girls!)

Look at those lips on Eleanor...ooooh baby!
Eleanor just loves holding baby Addie
Adelynn's recent accomplishment is sticking out her tongue, and making Stuart and I crack up! When she's in the mood, she keeps moving it in and out for about 10 minutes, and her faces are hilarious. Plus, she has the longest tongue!

I had to add this one in too, just because I like it.


4 comments:
Those girl cousin pictures are adorable.
Addie's tongue is hilarious! It is SO long and pointy! I'm so glad you were able to catch those pictures.
Thanks for posting those. Eleanor loves her headband! I don't have that picture of Eleanor holding Adelynn, so I'm glad you posted it.
Adelynn's tongue pictures are to die for! I can see why you and Stu crack up over it! She is getting so big and turning into such a pretty little girl.
oh my goodness! Addie's is SO CUTE! love the tongue!! haha!!
Marah, Abigail and Amelia will love to join in on any girly teaparties and hair-do parties these girls want to have...we'll be up on September 13th!!
Post a Comment