Sunday, September 16, 2007

underwear shenanigans


One of my most favorite things that Carter does is pick flowers for me when he's outside playing. They're usually dandelions, since we have an abundance of them in our "grass", so imagine his joy when he found this little gem coming from under the fence. Many times he'll come inside all disappointed and apologize because he hasn't found a good flower for me...he can be so cute!

Anyway, to the underwear stories. These aren't gross by the way, just funny.

1. Carter has been running around the house lately in just a shirt and his undies, partly because of the heat, and mostly because I don't want to wash out anymore pants. So yesterday, after a trip to the potty, Stu and I realized he had been gone quite awhile. Finally he comes out, with a new pair on, backwards and inside out! I asked him what happened to the other ones and he said, very nonchalantly, that they weren't going on right.

2. A little while later, Stu told me to look at him, and one cheek was totally exposed. Carter didn't seem to mind at all that he had a huge wedgie!

3. Carter has been notorious for not pulling his undies up all the way, so we see a lot of plumber crack around here. And now, he thinks it's a game to see how fast we notice it. Tonight he comes out, plumber crack and all, and turns away from us to shake his bum and sing a little song.

3 comments:

Kari said...

He cracks me up. He likes attention, doesn't he? I'm glad you're writing these down because they will be funny years down the road when you get to share embarassing stories about him. :)

Kristy said...

oh gosh! how funny!!! only a boy would do such things!!!

Alicia said...

Hilarious!! Steve and I think Carter is so funny. We love to hear about his antics.