When getting our pictures taken last weekend, Addie had a little fall. She and Carter were sitting on a chest (and looking oh so cute), Carter kissed her and down she went. Face first into the pavement! I was close to them in case this might happen, but it went so fast that I didn't have time to catch her. She is such a brave little girl though, even the photographer noticed that she hardly cried. Her wailing only lasted for about a minute, then she was looking around as though nothing had happened. She had a lot more pictures after that which turned out pretty well. I didn't document her owies at their worst, after they scabbed up, but you can see 2 on her nose, and a scraped lip. Sorry Ads!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
poor addie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Little Naomi fell backwards while taking family photos and she didn't want to sit the rest of the time. I had to hold her! So sad....
Post a Comment