I've been wanting to post about this for awhile, but haven't been able to get good pictures to explain. But I think I finally have sufficient ones. Addie has what I call a smile, and an ultra-smile. Stu and I both say that she is the most smiley baby we have ever seen. Even when she's tired or kind of grumpy, she will smile. When you're playing with Addie, and she really gets going, she takes her already-cute smile up to the next level by stretching her mouth just a little further and making it crooked, squinting her eyes, and wrinkling her nose. She usually makes a little happy sound when she does it too. You really have to see it in person because the pictures don't really do her ultra-smile justice, but you can imagine!
The smile
The ultra-smile
She's also getting so big! Addie's talents as of 9 months:
a very fast army crawl
rocking on her hands and knees
climbing up on things
getting up to a sitting position by herself
eating anything and everything on the floor
eating cheerios like it's the last thing she'll ever eat
growing some hair, finally!
becoming a mommy's girl
playing games with Carter
using more and more syllables
holding a bottle by herself


3 comments:
She's so adorable Carolyn! I LOVE her smile!! Dylan is the same way, no matter how bad he is feeling he always finds a way to look up at me and smile. Just too cute! HAHAHA! Hi by the way! :)
Don't get to excited. The Joker smiled all the time like that too.
What a cutie!! I love her smile.
Post a Comment