Yay! It actually snowed a significant amount last night, and Carter wanted to go out and play first thing this morning. Of course, since I'm writing this in the afternoon, the snow has already disappeared. But we were out making snowmen, and snow-angels at 7am! My mom gave me a little snowsuit that my sister and I wore as babies, and Addie got to try it out for herself today.

The giant snowman we made!
This is fun!
Throwing snowballs at me
Addie wasn't too sure about the taste of it
But Carter loves eating it! That's the first thing he always says when it snows even just a little - "I want to eat the snow!"


4 comments:
haha! so cute!!! They looked like they had a great time! It snowed here...its melted now too :(
how fun!!! i wanna take scarlette to the snow. there is some in the mountains. maybe we need to go.
How cute! Sam was not impressed with the snow. Hopefully next year!
I can't believe how happy Addie is to be in the snow! Audrey wasn't happy after only 5 minutes. Glad you had fun with Carter throwing snowballs! He's such a fun kid!
Post a Comment