This last Saturday we had 50-degree weather here in Salem! We were all tired of being couped up in the house, so we took a family trip to the park. It was Adelynn's first time on a swing all by herself, and she was loving it. Stuart took a ton of pictures, and we could hardly edit out any because she was looking too cute in them all! Ok, I know you're thinking, "who needs to see another picture of a kid on a swing?" Yes, there are certain scenarios that every parent has documented with their own kids, playing at the park being one of them, but I'm putting you through it anyway because she's so cute!

Monday, February 11, 2008
warm weather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Addie has the BEST grin! I love that you got these pictures. I haven't gotten any with Audrey in a swing. Does that make me a bad mommy?
I was happy to "suffer" through those pictures. It must have been fun to see her experience that for the first time. It's amazing how much joy a child can get from a swing. Cute pics!
What cute pictures! I love when spring is in the air!
Post a Comment