Lunch at our house today!
Mmmm...thanks mom!
(Is it just me, or does she look like Scarlette in this picture, Sarah?)
How big is Addie?
So big!!
Addie learned this little trick awhile ago, and has now added this hilarious face to the arm movements. Stuart makes her do it over and over because he can't stop laughing at it. Even though the picture below is blurry, I think it's the best representation of her usual "so big" face.
Can you tell that it's the end of the term? I haven't blogged in over a week now, mostly the busy schedule of classes is catching up with me here at the end! Ahhh! I also haven't taken too many pictures, hence the boring subject of today's post!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
yummy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
oh my gosh! i love her "so big" face! HAHAHA!!!!
Why can't kids attack a sandwich from the side? I hate that.
I love the SO BIG face! That's hilarious! I remember when Audrey used to do that. That is one of my favorite memories of her.
That was me! I apparently can't spell face! HAHAHA! Anyways, the 'so big' face is TOO cute! Great pics and no worries about not posting as often... I think I've already achieved the status of being the biggest slacker when it comes to blogging! :) HAHAHA!
Post a Comment