Monday, April 28, 2008

got milk?

We do! At any given time we have 4 different types of milk in our fridge. Then when my mom comes down, (she's here every week for 2 days to watch the kids while I'm at school) we move up to 5. I just realized this last week when I was digging around for about 5 minutes trying to find the right one.


Whole milk for Addie, 2% for Stu and Carter, 1% for me, Skim for Mom, and Chocolate Soy Milk for everyone!

5 comments:

Nate Judd said...

I love it, that's hilarious. Does the chocolate soy milk taste good? I've been wanting to try soy but I'm a little cowardly...

Kristy said...

dang! that's a lot of milk! i thought we were bad with 3 kinds! how does the soy chocolate milk taste? we are bad and go with the uber fatty, super delicious, thick and creamy wilcox organic chocolate milk! =)

Carolyn said...

I love the choc soy, although I'm too afraid to try the regular! Carter didn't even notice a difference when I switched from Ovaltine. It is a little thin, bit has a good chocolate flavor!

john said...

thats like us. we have whole milk for scarlette. 1% or 2% for me. vanilla soy milk for john. plain soy milk for when i cook with it. and occasionally chocolate soy milk.

Nicholas and Ashley said...

Hillarious I feel like that is how our fridge looks most of the time too. I have never had soy chocolate milk before I might need to try it...