A sample of a conversation with Carter
Carter {seeing that I'm on the computer}: Mom, are you playing PBS kids?
Me: no Carts
Carter: what are you doing?
Me: writing an email {trying to keep Addie away with one hand, typing with the other, and trying to finish what I had started 30 mins ago}
Carter: Can I get up? {on our one-butt chair}
Me: there's not enough room
Carter {getting up anyway}: see, I can fit...can I touch the 'puter?
Me: not right now
Carter: can I touch you? {as he's poking me}
Me: no, you cannot touch me
Carter: but you're touching me!
Me: that's because you're in my way
Carter: well you can get down off the chair
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
why my head hurts at the end of every day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Maybe because it is late and I need to go to bed, but this made me laugh so hard I cried. Carter seriously cracks me up with the stuff he comes up with!
HAHA! oh my. my days are similar & i know it will only get more challenging! ;)
oh the joys! =)
Once again, outsmarted by a toddler. It happens to me all the time.
HAHAHAHA! That's so funny!
haha. thats so funny!! he is such a little ham!
Post a Comment