Sunday, June 1, 2008

babies


This is the kids with each of their babies. I had bought a cute little dolly for Addie, a sleeping baby who fits into a pea pod-shaped bed, so she's called Sweet Pea. Well, we brought it home and Carter WOULD NOT put it down. He was feeding and burping her, changing her diaper and putting her to bed. He named her Baby Penny. So I decided to get Carter his own, Lil' Peanut. His doll is a boy, and he named him Baby Noah. So now we have Noah and Penny around to take care of. Addie pretty much just picks up Penny by the hair and throws her around, so Baby Penny will probably have brain damage later in life, while Baby Noah will grow up to be an obese laz-o, since Carter is constantly feeding him and putting him to bed! Glad to see they've picked up great child-rearing skills at such a young age! Haha!

Also, this is the first doctored picture I've put up. I received Photoshop from Stuart for Mother's Day and haven't had much time to fool around with it yet. But this is a composite photo - in the original, Addie wasn't smiling, so I merged her good photo with Carter's good photo and this is the result. Pretty fun!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

yay photoshop! you did a good job! =)

john said...

ya, really good job on the photoshop. i can't tell at all!
scarlette has the sweet pea too! she loves it!