Monday, June 16, 2008

done and almost done


Done: school! I officially graduated on Saturday! It's such a relief to have my recital done, classes over, and no more driving to Monmouth.

With Dr. Baxter, Stu, and my parents. Stu's mom was there also, but was nice enough to take the kiddies home after they had been sitting in the sun for over an hour.




Almost done: moving! Yep, we sold our house! Well, I guess I should say it's in the process of selling, but it looks as though everything is going smoothly and the deal with go through (cross my fingers, knock on wood)! Our new house will be done mid-August, and we're out of here in 2 weeks, so we have about 6 weeks living with my parents. Get ready for the volume level at your house to move up quite a bit Mom and Dad!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

congrats!!!

do your folks still live out in c-town? if so, we could meet up for a play date!

Carolyn said...

Yeah, they're in Troutdale! I had already thought it'd be fun for you, me, and Molly to get together again since it's been a year, and I want to see your cute little chubby K!

Kristy said...

ok let's do it!!! that'll be fun!!! =)

Loughmiller's said...

Congrats! I know how much work goes into school. Your setting a great example to others and your family. :) Good luck on your move.