Sunday, June 22, 2008

miss priss


With a little water, hairspray, and luck, Addie can now wear teeny tiny barrettes in the few strands of hair I'm able to get my hands on. It's pretty far back and maybe a little ridiculous, but I am just dying to be able to do her hair in braids or something cute. Heck, a little ponytail would suffice for now! Her hair is getting pretty long, but only in the back and on her crown. If she had that much hair all over her head I might be able to manage the ponytail, but the front and sides seem to be stuck! For now, it's a baby mullet.

3 comments:

john said...

yay for baby mullets!! scarlette is still in mullet stage. the front is getting there. but still, its totally a mullet.

Kristy said...

too cute!!!! love the baby mullet! ;)

Vinyl Masterpiece said...

Nattie is the same way. Someday they will have hair.