
You know that song from the old movie White Christmas? That's what my dad always sings when my sister and I are together, hence the title of this post. Lauren came into town a few weeks ago now, to visit before moving to LA, and play in my recital. She stayed at my house for a few nights and went to school with me to see old friends. We have always wanted a picture under this tree that's on the WOU campus, and our last one totally stinks, so now we finally have a good one!
Carter, my mom, and I picked Lauren up at the airport. We made this big sign for Carter to hold up. Although he doesn't really look like it, he was pretty excited to go and get Auntie!

Lauren also played a few duets with me at my recital. We always have a blast playing together. These are a few pictures from the day of my recital, just so family that couldn't make it down could see everyone! And just in case Grandma hasn't already sent it to you, let me know if you want the link to the first piece I performed. Stuart recorded it on our camera, and it's only a few minutes long!


Friday, June 6, 2008
sisters, sisters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
CUTE dress!!!!
It's great to see a picture of the whole family!
I loved your recital. You and your sister are amazing! And seriously, that is a really cute dress!
Great pictures Carolyn! Looks like it was a good time. You guys are TOO cute under that tree! AHAHA! So, what is Lauren up to in LA? That's kinda exciting... HAHAHA!
How fun to have your sister come home. She looks so much like your mom. I am glad that your recital went well. :)
Post a Comment