Tagged by Kari!
The rules...10 photos, take them right away,
NO CLEANING UP FIRST,
tag 5 friends.
1. Dream vacation ~ I would LOVE to go to Italy, actually lots of countries in Europe, but I especially want to see the Spanish Steps
2. Self portrait ~ Itchy allergy eyes = a glasses day and not much make-up!
3. What my children are doing right now ~ They're always playing under or behind something; today it's the table.
4. My closet ~ Yes, bitterly small. I can't wait for my new walk-in!!
5. My favorite room ~ This is my favorite room because of how it's decorated, I love the colors. It's usually minus the boxes, but we're in the midst of packing so you get to see those!
But our room is my favorite room to be in. This is a picture from about a month ago, because right now you really wouldn't be able to see anything but boxes.
6. My favorite shoes ~ Are you kidding, I have to pick one? Yeah, I chose 5, with the flats in front being the ones that I'm wearing the most right now.
7. My laundry room ~ or laundry closet
8. My toilet ~ Bet you're glad you saw this! Main bath, with the step stool that's ever-present, yet Carter somehow still manages to miss quite a bit!
9. My kitchen sink ~ Yes, a shoe. Not a typical thing in my sink on any given day, but it has a story. Let's just say there was a Mountain Dew accident!
10. My refrigerator ~ Pretty normal I guess
I tag: Stacia, Brittany, Chrissy, Kristy R., Molly


5 comments:
I just had to laugh that you had to post more than one pair of shoes...because I did too! This is such an odd tag, but for some reason I like it. Why do you want to see the Spanish steps? I've been there, but I haven't been to Venice. Dying to go there. Maybe we should plan a couples trip to Italy together?! I guess that could be years out, but it would still be fun.
A couples trip would be a lot of fun, it's always better to go with more people! And yeah, it'd be years out, but let's do it!
yah that was fun!! =)
love the pic of your kids. they have that "who me?!" look!!!
I love that you gave props to those old UVSC guys by saying "minus the boxes." You probably didn't even realize it, but I use that phrase sometimes too, without thinking usually. So I guess I need to bust out the camera now that I'm tagged!
Ok, I use that phrase all the time Brittany! And yes, I totally forgot about where it came from, thanks for the reminder, haha!
Post a Comment