Thursday, July 24, 2008

catch a wave

Ok, it's just a pool, so we're not really catching waves, but we can pretend!




Finally got him to go in by himself!

I think this was Adelynn's favorite part, getting a special drink all to herself, with ice and everything.

4 comments:

Kari said...

That last picture of Adds is so darn cute! She just loves the water!

Holbrook's said...

so much fun! Your kids are so adorable!! And hey Mom of 2 you are looking pretty awesome yourself!! Way to go!

Holbrook's said...

Of course I remember!! I was actually going to put that on as my first comment on your blog...but I wasn't sure you would remember. I can still remember laughing so hard that I couldn't breath! I would love to find that game somewhere! Do you also remember Mr. Aunin trying to catch markers in his pockets...unfortunately that is the ONLY thing I remember about Chemistry.

Kristy said...

yay! what fun!!! and yah, i second that you look fabulous!!!!