Between living at my parents, and recently going down to Stu's parents, we've had a lot of fun at grandparents' houses. A week ago we went down to Salem to see the blessing of the newest Matthews family member, Gabriel. I didn't get a picture of him, (he was back and forth between grandmas the whole time!) but here's a newborn picture of him. Anyway, there were a lot of cousins and extended family there. Carter spent quite a bit of time up in the tree, and Addie played around the sandbox.

At my parents, we got this little water table that has proved its' value! Both the kids could spend hours playing with all sorts of things in there.
Running around - I added this picture just because I love it, those little legs are so squeezable!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
g & g = fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment