Our new house!
We stopped by the house over the weekend, and it's almost done! Yay! Everything was all clean, and they just have a few finishing touches before it's completed. We have our official walk-through in about 2 weeks, and I can't wait! Here's a sneak peak.
The back patio and part of the yard
View from the front door
Right behind the house, out the kitchen slider, is a green belt, and we saw this little guy catching a leafy snack while we were there!
The LR, view from the kitchen slider. (notice the "new house tan/white" everywhere Katie ? I was totally laughing when you said that about your house too!)
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
new dwelling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
CUTE house!!!!!! =)
i know that tan/whiteness all too well. ours was like for 4.5years! now we have some wonderful color on the walls & we are selling! go figure.
It looks lovely, and you'll get it fixed to feel yours so soon. Can't wait to see it in person!
-Alicia
How exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! When you're up for it, let me know and we'll come up for a visit. So cool!
Such a cute house...I'm so excited that you get to move in soon. I have to say the new house tan isn't that bad, compared to all white, but it sure is nice to add some color and personality. It'll be fun to see what you do. I love it!
~Katie
Very cute Carolyn! Congrats!! I love the openess of it!!
Looks so great with the driveway and everything in! They even give you grass too?! The last time I saw it we had to climb a ladder to get in the front door!
The house looks great! I'm sure you'll love it once you get to move in and make it your home.
Wow your house is so nice! How fun to be the first owners!
Post a Comment