Besides the mid-40s soccer mom that's stuck in the 80's, where else can you see the scrunchie?! On the women gymnasts of course. I'm wondering why they insist on wearing scrunchies, what's the deal?! I was so excited though, when Nastia Liukin won the individual gold medal last night!
Friday, August 15, 2008
am I the only one?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Carloyn, I was thinking the same thing the whole time! Why did the scruchies stay in gymnastics? I must say that I liked the ribbon bow in Shawn Johnson's hair much better. But they all did amazing performances!
i was thinking the same thing. i was like the 80's called and they want their scrunchies back!!!!
too funny.
HAHAHA! That's so funny! I was thinking the same thing as well... Both girls did great, it was fun to watch.
That's the same exact question I was asking!
amen!
Post a Comment