We usually just buzz Carter's hair, and it's a big to-do because he doesn't like the clippers and cries through the entire process. When it was time for his next haircut, I wanted him to have the usual boy cut - short on the bottom and longer on top. Since my haircutting skills aren't that great (hence the previous buzz cuts), and chances were he wouldn't sit through the whole thing, we took him in to a salon for his first big boy haircut. How do you think he did? Of course just fine - it wasn't mom cutting his hair! He wasn't afraid when the lady got out the clippers, and sat perfectly still when she needed him to. And no tears. She also spiked up the top, which Carter really liked. I started to spike it the next day at home, and he told me "no Mommy, the hair lady is supposed to spike it!" So he thinks we need to go to the salon everyday. Anyway, it was totally worth the trip, and he looks so much older now!
Before and after

Monday, September 29, 2008
big boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I LoVE it!
He is so darn cute! I love his spikey hair.
HAHA! That's hilarious! He looks very handsome!!
wow. that made him look like such a little man! he is so cute! :)
I seriously cried when I saw this picture of his haircut! I can't believe what a big boy he has become! Can't wait to see all of you in December!
Post a Comment