for some reason, I love his little mad face pictures
Since Carter has turned 4, we have already been hearing about when he's going to turn 5. He's so excited that he's getting older and bigger. Everyday I hear him say, "Look how much bigger I am today!" I absolutely love this age, but I don't know where the time has gone! He's growing up so quickly and I just want him to stay 4 forever. Actually, I do know where this last year has gone, it's been taken up by smiles, cars, swimming, star shaped PB&J's, bubble baths, paper airplanes, bedtime stories, some crying, dancing, laughing, little sisters, lot and lots of running, owies, huge hugs, and super Carter kisses.



3 comments:
I can't believe how fast he's growing up either. I really feel it was just yesterday that he was born. Which obviously doesn't make sense. He's such a fun, cute boy!
I love this picture! Cracks me up with his arms crossed! HAHAHAA!
what a sweet little boy!
Post a Comment