The first lawn mow
Carter's first bike ride

Addie's first crocs

Stu's first bike
First bath in the new house, with cool new bath toys = funnels!
And Carter's first soccer game! Our church has a soccer league, and there's 4 or 5 teams for his age group. It is a ton of fun! It was so funny watching Carter in his first game. They let 4 kids per team play at a time, and it's a free-for-all, no goalie or anything. So the first few times Carter went in, he just stood there watching the other kids go for it. Then Stuart or his coach would yell out to go kick it, and he'd run for it. The last time he went in though, he had the right idea and was in there with the rest of them kicking away! He told us that next time he would have to find a "person hole" so he could get to the ball. We're figuring this means when the kids part enough for him to get his chance at the ball. So funny, the phrases he comes up with! He's kinda washed out in this picture, but you get the idea.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
week of firsts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
love addie's crocs!!! i cannot wait for K's feet to be big enough to wear them!!!
how cute is Carter playing soccer! "person hole" HAHAHAHA!!!!! =)
Those are the cutest crocs I've ever seen! Normally I'm not a huge fan of crocs, but those are WAY cute!
Yay you're back!! I get to see my kiddles again!
Oh my gosh! I love Addie's crocs! SO cute!! :) Great pictures! I missed you! HAHAHA!
I love the "bunch ball" that kids Carter's age play :)
wow. stu got a bike?? there must be something in the water. everyone seems to be getting them lately!
love addie's shoes! scarlette had some fake crocs a while back but they were so wide they didnt stay on her feet.
Those are the cutest leggies I've ever seen!!!
Good job Carter! Can't wait to see those kiddies!
Post a Comment