These two have been playing together, and also fighting, a lot more lately. Carter is always wanting to help Addie out. Well, that is until she picks up one of his toys. Then there's a scream-fest that usually results in tears on both sides because I put the toy in time-out. But I am glad that they're playing more. It's fun to watch your kids interact and appreciate each other. And I love when I hear Carter say things like, "Yeah, that's right Addie!" "Come over here Addie" "I'll help you" "Mommy, I love my sister" "Mommy look, Addie is learning to be a big girl!"

Tuesday, October 28, 2008
brotherly love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
HAHAHA! I love these pictures. The one of Carter hugging her is priceless! LOVE it!! :)
how cute are they?! =)
its so fun to see the kiddos interact with each other. My Carter LOVES to steal toys away from his sissy! good times. Except today I heard her screaming & yelled, "C! give that back to her" but when I went over there he was fixing her toy for her b/c it came apart. He then goes, "there you go, sissy, i fixed it for you"
ahhhhh, so cute!
Post a Comment