We finally found a preschool with an opening, and Carter's first day was yesterday! It's at one of the local high schools, so the students are the teachers. He was SO excited. When I picked him up, he told me all about it on the way home, and how much fun he had. He already has one friend from his soccer team in there, and we're crossing our fingers that his cousin can get in as well!
The night before, with his Cars backpack he picked out, and his first day outfit all set to go.
My big boy
Addie was pretty excited for him too, although she didn't quite know for what reason
One of the students walking him out after class.
And here he is telling me all about it after we got home


4 comments:
Oh my gosh Care!! He's such a big boy. How did you do?? :)
how cute is he?!!!! "a squito...." hahaha!!!
Again, more crying when I saw these pictures and video...I can't believe how fast he is growing up, he is so smart!
Wow! Pre-school already? I guess that's right; it just seems like he's growing up so fast. I love all the pictures with his new-do. Such a handsome little guy you have!
Post a Comment