I don't know if all kids are like this, but Carter gets very creative with his food. He's always saying things like, "look, I can dip my carrot in yogurt, and put a chip on top, and it's good!" That's not a very good example, but he likes to mix things together and see what tastes good. And he always says "Have you ever seen that before?" This is also a Carter catch phrase I hear several times a day whenever he does something that he thinks is pretty cool; like he's the world's greatest inventor or something. Anyway, the other day at lunch he came up with this.
A rolled chip + baby carrot = a carrot sandwich, no, actually, a mini hot dog - have you ever seen that before?
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
chef in the making
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
how creative! ;) although i am not so sure if its tasty! lol.
Post a Comment