The most recent obsessions around here are:
Mud, puddles, and rocks for Carter. He plays outside by himself everyday, and absolutely loves it. My floors aren't liking it so much because of all the mud brought in, but what're ya gonna do...he's a boy! It also means that I've been doing a lot more laundry, we're going through several pairs of pants a day.


The apple doesn't fall far from the tree with Adelynn. Or maybe I should say doesn't fall far from the SHOES - she's obsessed with trying on all her shoes during the day. And if she wants to wear a particular pair and I put different ones on her, she throws a complete fit and walks around the house saying "shoes...shoes...shoes!" I guess I've created a monster. She really loves her boots though - that-a girl Ads!
by the way, she has now mastered her smile-for-the-camera face - nice, huh?
And she loves sneaking into the office and opening about 10 different computer programs at once. I usually have to spend a good amount of time fixing things that she's changed!
Monday, November 17, 2008
obsessions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That is so funny about the shoes. at this point I can't get T to wear any shoes...so maybe I have created a monster too. Some day I will get her a pair of Chaco's and then she will only wear Chacos like me!
Post a Comment