Just a few minutes ago I was sitting at the computer catching up on blogs. Addie was playing at my feet with some bean bags, then Carter came in and said "why are these bean bags wet?" Although I heard him, I didn't really hear him because I was reading. He asked it again and I looked down to see two sopping wet bags. Then I got a sinking feeling in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom, and yes, my suspicions were confirmed when I saw the lid of the toilet seat UP! Gross!! She has a fascination with throwing things in there, and with a little boy in the house that can't remember to close the lid, it happens quite often! Usually it's something that can be thrown in the dishwasher, but these obviously had to be thrown in the trash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment