This year, Thanksgiving was at our house for the first time, and it was a lot of fun. It was my family's turn this year, so we only had my parents, brother and his girlfriend over. They brought their Wii, meaning that Carter played TONS of MarioKart - he was in heaven. And I think it's pretty safe to say that the food was the best EVER!! I didn't want to do the turkey all by myself yet, so my mom helped me do everything and it was great. Sorry Lauren, you missed out - maybe we'll do a pretend one when you come back in town!
The action shots
Mmmm, look at that mound of potatoes!
My simple little place settings
Addie's teeny thanksgiving plate
November 27, 2008


2 comments:
Such a cute family picture!
I love the action shots and the family on the bench!
Post a Comment