So cute. I love Addie and how you can barley see her. At least you bring your bags inside. I always forget there in the car an never use them in the store.
I have an almost identical picture of Marah when she was 18 months sitting in my big canvas bag. She especially liked it when dad swung her in the bag but I don't recommend starting that tradition- hard on the bag and the back.
3 comments:
I love this picture...it's too funny. I also love those bags from Ikea. They're the best.
So cute. I love Addie and how you can barley see her. At least you bring your bags inside. I always forget there in the car an never use them in the store.
I have an almost identical picture of Marah when she was 18 months sitting in my big canvas bag. She especially liked it when dad swung her in the bag but I don't recommend starting that tradition- hard on the bag and the back.
Post a Comment