Tuesday, February 3, 2009

busy bee

I've been busy, busy, busy on the sewing machine lately. Just coming up with my usual little random projects, and here's my latest. I LOVE being matchy-matchy with Addie. I don't know why, but it's just so fun! If (and this is a big IF) she ever has a little sister, they will be the queens of matching Sunday church outfits. So for now, it's me and her. I found this fabric at JoAnn's for $2/yard, and couldn't pass it up. I made the scarf for me, and a skirt for Ads. And we were matching on Sunday. And I loved it. And I had to document it.



Yes, these 2 pictures are almost exactly the same, and I usually hate posting when they're so similar, it just bugs me. But here's my justification for doing it here: You can see the bottom of Addie's skirt with the ribbon trim in the first, and her cute smile in the second.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

CUTE CUTE!!!!!!

5Youngers said...

Look at you miss Martha Stewart. I love the matching look. SO cute.

Brittany said...

I love your clarification for 2 photos :) I remember my mom made Chrissy and I match and sometimes she would even get in the mix. I can't say as a child I always liked being matchy-matchy but if I have daughters I'm sure I'll do the same, especially since I pick out stuff for Ili and I to even coordinate in sometimes!

Kari said...

Love the matching!

Molly said...

She is SO cute!! And her smile is so beautiful!!!