Sunday, February 22, 2009

scripture time

It was Carter's turn to share a scripture with all the kids in junior primary (ages 4-8). In our church, the kids take turns saying prayer, scripture, and giving a short little talk. We got this assignment just a few days before, so we chose a short one that he could memorize. He picks things up pretty quickly, and likes to memorize. So this one was ready to go this morning, and he was pretty proud of himself.

I always get a little teary-eyed when he does something like this. He's just growing up so fast...{sniff, sniff}

2 comments:

5Youngers said...

Sooo stinkin cute! I can't believe how big he is...

Brittany said...

Awww that's so cute. I've only been in primary 2 weeks but I've also only seen kids do prayer, scripture and talk while an adult whispers in their ear. So you should be very proud!