Thursday, February 12, 2009

drawings by Carter

Carter has been such a big helper lately. He wants in on everything. And now that Stuart is home for most of the day, Carter and I can take trips to the grocery store without the screaming shopper - she's so horrible in stores it's unbelievable. Anyway, he likes to make his own list, things that he's responsible for getting. Here was the latest. He's still not very dexterious, and is starting to realize that he can't draw something exactly how he wants to. He always says that he can't draw very well, so I've been working on his pencil-holding skills, and hopefully it will build up his confidence a little. You'll have to click on the picture to see the details.


And this is his best picture to date. He was SO proud of himself, especially because Mommy and Daddy could tell exactly what it was without any hints! Can you guess who it is?!? His latest obsession.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I know EXACTLY who that is! :)

5Youngers said...

He is so cute. I could tell those were bananas without the identification :)

Erin said...

Great shopping list, Carter! I love your drawings :)