Friday, March 13, 2009

a+


One of Carter's school projects, where they were dying flowers by coloring the water. I totally remember doing this at school!

I had a parent-teacher conference at Carter's preschool, which was kind of a joke because I was just meeting with the high schoolers. He goes to the preschool at one of the high schools in town, so the students work with the little kids. But I just wanted to hear what they had to say. This was the gist of his report:

He really likes numbers, counting, anything to do with math
He shares really well, and follows directions
He's very outgoing - willing to answer questions and make lots of friends
He stays on the task at hand until it's finished
He likes trying to figure out how things work

So, looks like we're ready for Kindergarten next year! I can't believe he's that big already.

1 comments:

5Youngers said...

How great... love to have GOOD school reports..