
I did her first french-braided pigtails for church last Sunday. Unfortunately, they didn't last too long, maybe an hour. While at church, she caught her hair on the button of Stuart's jacket, and ripped out a HUGE chunk of hair! As if she needed that, her hair is just barely starting to grow in. People always think she's a little younger because she's such a baldy. Oh well, my braiding skills are getting better; I'm working with such a small amount of hair that I have to be pretty precise.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
braided piggies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Super cute. Alivia had the same problem. I used to do a lot of mini pigtails on top and kris cross them and then end it with one or two braids at the back. Adding ribbons to each strand as you braid helps add some thickness. :)
I'm so glad you came by my blog. And now I'm officially a FOLLOWER of your two blogs too! WE love Addie's hair. I guess you either have very good fine motor skills OR your daughter sits very still for you. I can barely put a barrette in Kate's hair.
xoxo
You're amazing! I have a ton of hair to work with and I don't even attempt to braid Boo's hair. It's super cute!
I cannot believe what a small world it is!! And, here is the other crazy thing, as I was looking at the blogs on your list, you also know my sister-in-law Shiara. Anyway, Mandee told me you are having a party this week and I am going to have to pass because of a reading night that I am coordinating at my school. I am already booked from 6:00 on, on Tuesday. But, email me and we will have to do something. Honestly, Saturdays are best for me but we can figure that out later.
mvpowellfamily@gmail.com
Post a Comment