Monday, April 20, 2009

joel mchale

So here's my report on our Friday night! We ended up only going out for dessert before the show, but thanks for the good restaurant recommendations. We'll definitely be checking them out in the future! We went to Moonstruck Chocolate for milkshakes and the best sea-salted caramel I've ever tasted!

Then came time for the show. The opener for Joel was pretty funny, and everyone went wild when Joel came out. We were pretty far back, so this is a bad picture, and I was trying to take it quickly because I was in the process of getting caught using a camera!

His comedy was just as expected, totally hilarious, we loved it! He made fun of all the E channel shows, as well as some funny stuff about his 2 kids. He seemed like a nice guy too, he came out to sign t-shirts afterwards, and actually spent time with each person. (You had to buy a $25 t-shirt to get his autograph, which we didn't do).

Notice he's left-handed! I got a kick out of that.


2 comments:

Ryan and Renee said...

Ryan would die to see him! We watch the soup every week. It's one of our favorites. How fun for you guys!

5Youngers said...

He is hilarious! so jealous you went to see him. Looks like a blast!