Thursday, April 16, 2009

where to eat


We're going to see this guy tomorrow night. I think it will be a blast! We watch The Soup every week and think it's hilarious. So when I heard Joel McHale was coming to Portland, I got Stuart tickets for his birthday (assuming he'd take me!).

I'm also asking for recommendations for good restaurants downtown. We have our favorites, but would like to try something new! So where do you like to eat?

7 comments:

MMW said...

Paley's Place. Excellent excellent excellent food. http://www.paleysplace.net/

Have a great night out!

Kristy said...

we love Oba (http://www.obarestaurant.com) yummy food!

DragonFish is good too (http://www.dragonfishcafe.com/)

OR Pambiche (http://www.pambiche.com/)


have fun!!!!

Carolyn said...

Oba is one of our favorites too! The chocolate chimichanga...to die for!!

Chrissy said...

Ok, we saw him when he came to the OC, hope to hear how you liked it!

Kari said...

Have SO much fun! I'm very excited for you guys. If I wasn't so out of it I'd probably be jealous you're going. Right now, I'm just happy someone gets to enjoy his show! Sorry I have no restaurant suggestions. We don't get out enough!

MMW said...

So where did you end up going?

Mandee said...

Lucky! We LOVE The Soup. And I have to admit that I have a little crush on Joel McHale...so I guess it's probably best that we didn't get tickets too.