


One of my mom's friends (I used to babysit her kids too) just got 4 baby lambs, and we took the kids out to see them. The lambs were soooo cute! Their names all come from Beatles songs: Prudence, Desmond, Molly, and I'm forgetting the last one! I thought Adelynn would just go nuts over them, but her and Carter's reactions were a little lackluster. I think they still enjoyed it though, I want to take them out there again.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
little lambies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
How adorable! And they have 4 of them :)
Oh how adorable! Little lambies melt my heart.
Now do you want to take the kids out there to see the lambs again or do you want to see the lambs again....?
Is the fourth Julia or Polythene Pam? Very cute- I keep trying to convince Mike that a lamb would make a great lawnmower!
Post a Comment