We went camping last weekend. It was Addie's first time, and maybe the first that Carter will remember later on. He's been quite a few times, but mostly way younger. We were right by the beach, and of course the kids had to go in fully clothed! What would a trip to the Oregon beach be without that?!











From top to bottom
1. They stood here watching the ocean forever
2. Please stop taking my picture mom!
3. Little pudge-cheeks
4. Morning sunshine!
5. Look at that drool spot - ew!
6. Carter wrote his own name
7. So did Addie :)
8-9. Lots of seaweed on this beach
10. Up to their armpits
11. Not crying because they're cold, but because we had to leave
12. Stop at the Tillamook Cheese Factory on the way home - can't pass up cheese samples and ice cream!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
camping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That looks so fun! I love the picture of Addie in the morning.
Mmmmmm. Tillamook. I haven't been there in a long time. I hope you didn't forget to have some yummy jerky, too.
Post a Comment