We definitely have an independent one here. He wanted ride the bus to school on the first day, but I insisted on taking him. At least I don't have to worry about him having a hard time adjusting.
walking to his classroom.
He did not want me to walk into school with him. He kept pushing my leg to make me go out, and then told me to walk behind him! Isn't he a little too young to be embarrassed of his parents already?!
finding his cubby
stop taking pictures mom!
our compromise was letting him ride the bus home the first day.
I also wanted to get a picture of him in front of the bus the next morning...yeah, that wasn't going to work for Carter. He told me I'm not allowed to take pictures because I already took too many!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
first day of school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is so funny. I didn't know it started that early either! I guess it is better then tears. I cant' believe he is so old! How does Addie do without him?
Wow! He's so confident! At least you didn't have tears and worry that he was driving the teacher crazy. :)
Post a Comment