Sunday, November 22, 2009

my cuddle bug

sorry for the grainy picture


Addie loves to cuddle. It's a pleasant change of pace from Carter, who acts like it kills him to give a hug or sit on a lap. Rolling of the eyes, I'm too old for this mom - yeah, already getting that from him. He does say " I love you" a lot, just no cuddling. But Addie likes to take a few minutes to cuddle after she has woken up, or while watching tv. She usually insists on having her 2 blankets and beloved dog, Space, present as well. And she comes up to me several times a day to ask if she can lay down on my shoulder a minute, and give big squeezes. She always pats my back and says "ahhh mommy, you so cute." Melts my heart.

3 comments:

5Youngers said...

I love cuddlers. Michael is one too and he is already four so I hope he keep doing it. Cute pic of you two by the way.

Gramps said...

Trying this out so I can speak.

Rachel D said...

Aww, sweet. :) I need a daily dose of hugs from my kids - they're like vitamins.