
I had some bangs cut a few weeks ago, and I'm loving them. Still getting used to them, but they're finally about the length I pictured when I went in. Of course she cut them shorter than I wanted, but they grow pretty fast.
Then I decided to go bold and try some red lipstick! I had a girl at the MAC counter help me pick the right shade and give me some tips. Red lips are harder to get used to than the bangs, and the jury's still out on whether I'll consistently wear it. But it's fun to put on when dressing up for church or a concert. So between the haircut and lipstick, I got a new me for under $20!
Monday, November 9, 2009
a new look
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love the bangs and the ruby lips!
So cute...I love the new look!
Ahh! You look so different! Very cute!!!
c.u.t.e. !!!!!!
I like it! You do look way different, but in a cute way!
Post a Comment