Yep, you guys were right - popeye and olive oyl!
Oh my word. Mike and I went as this a few years back to the Gunn's Halloween party. Do you remember that? So FUN!
So cute, what did you use to color her hair? I love those muscles on Popeye!
Carolyn, these are SO cute! I love them! Good job. Did stu go as wimpy? (no costume required... wahaha- i'm hilarious).
Carter has the act down pretty well!
That last picture is so cute! Those are great costumes. Did you make them?
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!!!! absolutely cute.
I love this!!! You are one creative person.
Adorable! I love the muscle!
Carter's muscles were the best - loved 'em.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh my word. Mike and I went as this a few years back to the Gunn's Halloween party. Do you remember that? So FUN!
So cute, what did you use to color her hair? I love those muscles on Popeye!
Carolyn, these are SO cute! I love them! Good job. Did stu go as wimpy? (no costume required... wahaha- i'm hilarious).
Carter has the act down pretty well!
That last picture is so cute! Those are great costumes. Did you make them?
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!!!! absolutely cute.
I love this!!! You are one creative person.
Adorable! I love the muscle!
Carter's muscles were the best - loved 'em.
Post a Comment