We saw Santa at our church Christmas party - Carter loved it, Addie was enthralled and frightened, wouldn't sit on his lap. They each carried their lists up to him, talked for a minute, and received a little sleigh bell. Addie still talks about it and says she'll sit on his lap next time.
Here they are after the Christmas program last Sunday. The music was really great this year (not just because I played in a few pieces, not patting myself on the back here), interesting arrangements of songs, and the choir was fantastic!
Of course the kids were being all silly, so I included the best picture of Carter and the best picture of Addie.
Addie and I were meant to have matching skirts...mine didn't look so cute on me, so I opted out.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
church activities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment