Monday, December 28, 2009

looky look

See our family picture to the right over there? ------------------->
It's featured here on the blog, Sensibly Styled, which I read quite often!

5 comments:

MMW said...

I have to say...your picture was THE FAVE hands down...of all family photos we received at Christmas. At first I thought you were in a studio with a background. But at Sensibly Styled...it looks like you're on location.

WHERE oh WHERE?

FANTASTIC.

Carolyn said...

downtown in the Pearl District - so many fabulous places for photos down there!
And here's the link to our photographer if anyone's interested: www.shondabarlowphotography.com. She's fabulous as well!

Jocelyn said...

That's so fun to be featured on another blog. Good for you!

And, props to Shonda, of course. She's amazing! Maybe when I grow up, I can take pictures like she does . . .

Rachel D said...

How fun! You are certainly one good lookin' family. :)

Verenice said...

So cool! Love that kitchen by the way!